Monday, January 9, 2012

What is half a decade?

January 2, 2012

I turned 5 years old working in JP Morgan Chase Bank! Yey!

Ano nga ba naman ang half a decade? Well, achievement yun! Hehehe... And blessing! I really am so thankful to the Lord for placing me where I am.  A place where He showers His provision for me and where He is using me for the furtherance of His Kingdom though I know very well that I'm not worthy...

Thank You, dear Lord for being faithful to me for the past 5 years... I pray that You will continue to bless me and make me a blessing to the people around me, that You will continue to protect me, sanctify me and preserve my testimony in accordance to what is pleasing before You... Thank You, because I have my work to feed me and my family... Thank You for Chase, my employer! :)

That night I had dinner with three of my wavemates in Dencio's - Paseo Center, Makati.

Yes, apat na lang kaming natira after 5 years! Hehe. Mike, Divine, Jenn and myself.  When we started, if I remember it right, 19 kami sa batch eh... And then habang lumulipas ang araw, linggo, buwan at taon, may mga umaalis. But we still remembered and we missed them that night.

So to all Wave 20 peeps, let me share with you few photos of our dinner date:

Mike, Divine and Jenn

Mike, Rajsh and Jenn

Divine, Mike and Jenn

and now... kaming apat na!
Hahaha! Wala akong ibang maisip na captions! lol
Medyo nakakapanibago lang na few photos talaga ano? Busy kasi ako sa pakikipag-kwentuhan sa mga kaibigan ko kaya konti lang... :p

Happy 5th anniversary to us! :))


See also:

No comments: