Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 Holiday higlights

Indeed, the holiday is the time for families to gather and celebrate together. Minsan lang naman sa isang taon ito kaya dapat hindi palagpasin...

The past 3 years have been a challenge for me kasi I have to make sure I will make time for both my family and John's... Tamang balance lang.

Prior to going to my family on Christmas eve and to John's on New Year's eve, umattend muna kami ng service sa GCF. Will share photos as well.

Spent the Christmas in Laguna with my family, though hindi kami kumpletong magkakapatid at pati yung mga pamangkin ko kulang din... Keri lang! Saya pa rin. I'm happpy that our Lola was happy we were there.

Then on New Year, I was with John's family in Cainta. Hindi rin kumpleto silang magkakapatid kasi hindi nakauwi yung kuya nya na nasa SG pero masaya pa rin.

And just like my previous posts, blog-pics (blog na picture heavy) entry uli ito. Let the photos speak for themselves! ;-)

GCF Christmas Eve Worship Service.
Here is Sai Dapitan, my closest guy-friend and accountability partner namin ni John.  

With my Missionary friends Tita Joan and Tito Will Feuerstein and our Senior Pastor, Dr. Larry Pabiona

Now with John and his Mom.

GCF friends, standing: ate Lea, Ingrid, Mommy Bbeth
Seated: Biboy, Jv and Khryz

lagi kaming wacky mode pag nagpapa-picture kaming magkaibigan.
Everyone, meet my wedding planner and future wedding emcee. :) 

Dinner muna after service

Sizzling beef pepper. Yum-yum!

After the dinner I travelled na to Laguna... At wala pala kaming picture nung eve kasi hindi pala nakapag-handa si Lola ng pang Noche Buena dahil sa kapaguran. So nung 25 na lang mismo kami nagsalo-salo.

L-R: Grae, Mama, Raya, Diwa, Lola and Uncle Al
Not in photo: Papa, Majar, Strong, Kuya, Dayaw and Kaya

Good morning to my Kuya Lakan and his kids Dayaw and Kaya na nasa may pinto...
What yah doin there baby boy?

Here's Diwa talking to Nonggie who is in Las Vegas.

with Julia Sabio, the golden retriever :)

my Kuya's family: Diwa, Kuya, Kaya, Grae and Dayaw

this time with Lola...
ay bakit naiyak na si baby boy?
Kami naman ni Raya with Lola

Raya and I attended in Jonas' (the guy with the guitar) church 

left Laguna to meet with John and his family to eat out in Eastwood...
And uhm look at this? A gift from his ate, a casual DRESS!
Hindi ako ito! Haha! But I like it! Thanks ate! :)

L-R: Ate Alynna, Ma Edith, Jane, Erwin, Noel, Kate, Myself, Nikki and John

Nikki took this photo. ;-)

This kid was my playmate that night... or rather I was her playmate...? Haha! :)

New Year Eve came...

One of the passages that was read and pondered on that service. A favorite passage!

I attended with my baby brother Majar

Cheers for the New year ahead!
I was with John's family that night. :)

and then photo ops with the Velasquez family...

dalawa kasi ang camera nyan kaya magkaka-iba tingin namin. Haha!

sobrang love ko itong bata ito... so touched that she wanted to have an exclusive photo with me.
And I miss her na!
Hello Nikki in Australia! :)

but of course, hindi pwede wala kaming pic ni Love ko...
Ewan ko lang ba at bakit kailangang may Santa na kasama. Hmp. lol

Cluedo game night with John, Noel, Erwin, Sai and Mae! Walang tulugan ito!
So that's how I spent my holiday! Pretty special spent with two families. Aylabet!!!! :) 

No comments: