Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Philippians Sermon series

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. 8 God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. -Philippians 1:3-8

Our Senior Pastor, Dr. Larry Pabiona preached on that passage last Sunday.
 
And every Sunday talagang blessing for me, kasi sobrang personal ang pag-speak sa akin ng Panginoon and I really thank Him for that!  He speaks well through His servant, Pastor Larry...
 
And so I want to share it here. You can watch last Sunday's GCF sermon here.
 
Hope you're having a good day! :)
 
Blessings!

No comments: