Thursday, October 28, 2010

Loving Human Nature!

To my dear brothers and sisters in Christ I do not mean the "flesh" by saying Human Nature I mean this:


Hehe!

I've been a dealer and a product user since July this year and I certainly loving it more and more!


We use all of the products shown in the picture above. Adik di ba? :-)

So allow me to share just few product reviews, based on my personal experience:
  • Strengthening Shampoo and Body Peppermint Scent - hiyang naman sya sa hair ko and my skin loves it! the smell is therapeutic
  • Strengthening Shampoo and Body Cucumber Scent - I like this better and I was sad to learn that this has been phased out. The scent is really sweet and clean smelling.
  • Gugo Bark and Calamansi Strengthening Conditioner - helped me got rid of dandruff.
  • Calendula and Seaweed Facial Wash - I so love the sweet smell and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all after washing! It's refreshing and again I really love the scent! Parang candy!
  • Luxury Body Scrub (Cocoa Butter, Lemongrass and brown Rice) - The first time I used it, I really felt its exfoliating effect on my skin. And the smell? Oh so relaxing!
  • Hand and Body Lotion Strawberry scent - My favorite among 4 choices of lotion. I love the sweet smell and how it moisturizes my skin without the sticky-icky feeling. And i use this as my perfume. i no longer use cologne ever since I bought this lotion.
  • Choco-Vanilla Lip balm - Super sarap ng amoy nya! Pero wala syang lasa! I love the fact that it really keeps my lips moisturized. The first time I used thier lip balm, Peppermint flavor (I borrowed Raya's) when I was on the verge of getting a wind burn, I couldn't believed that it worked really fast and I did not ended getting that ouch feeling of hot burning sensation on my lips. Promise! So I bought their Lip Balm Saver's kit (consists of 3 flavors) and fell in love with the Choco-Vanilla.
  • Tomato and Lemongrass Toner - no sting until I used this along with a petroleum based product, I learned that that shouldn't be-- it defeat the purpose of using an all-nature beauty care if you're still using chemical based-- so after that experience I gave up using all chemical based products. I love this toner.
  • Sunflower beauty oil - most reviews said that this product lightened the dark spots under their eyes but I can't prove that because I do not have dark spots on mine! Hahaha! But I love this, I use this as moisturizer and facial cleanser (especially if I am so sleepy and so tinatamaad to wash my face).
  • Exfoliating Facial Scrub - I love this! It is not like the usual facial scrub that leaves you feeling-- sinand paper ang mukha na dry na dry. In fact, it exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time! At super tipid gamitin! I bought the 50ml last July and I still have it until today, di pa ubos.
  • Day Moisturizer (Sunflower and Papaya) - I use this at night before leaving for work after bathing, yun ang araw ko eh! Hehe. Okay lang. Nothing so special for me... Although may ilan akong friends na hindi nahiyang dito at tinigyawat. The Human Nature contact person said first feed back daw na ganun yun. Oh well, sa akin hiyang naman sya.
  • Night Moisturizer (Royal Jelly and Aloe Vera) - Okay lang din. Hehe. Medyo mahapdi lang pag sumobra ang lagay ko. Both of their moisturizer ay matipid gamitin!
  • Styling Cream (Acapulco and Mango Butter) - I seldom use this but I like it. Enough lang yung "power" nya to hold my hair style (as if naghe-hair style ako! Hahaha!)
  • Original Hair mask (Mango Butter, Peppermint scent) - This is one of my best sellers! I love it.. The smell and the soft hair it gives me after use. Once a week lang ito kasi it's like hot oil cream.
  • Moisturising Massage Oil - I bought the Lemongrass scent but I like the Eucalyptus scent better, which is more therapeutic.
  • Mineral Make-up and blush on- I love it! I love it! I love it! Thank God organic beauty products are available and affordable!
...Yun lang muna for now! I will post more of my best sellers next time. If you happen to be interested, like you want to buy or you want to be a dealer, don't hesitate to leave a comment below. Give me your e-mail or number (and just let me know if you do not want it published so I won't) so I can get in touch with you. 

You can also visit their site here.

Oh! By the way, I'm also selling organic house-cleaning products by Green Care. :-)

No comments: