Thursday, October 21, 2010

Year End

As I have mentioned-- I don't deserve it... Pero like I always say: napaka faithful talaga Nya!

For the past months my stats has been just "meeting the expectation"... Just for the record, in my 3 years of working in this firm, I think this is the only year that I haven't gotten a perfect score (well, yet since the year has not ended) and few months ago it got me worried because I know it would affect my appraisal...

Fast forward to this month (October), my Supervisor talked to me  couple of days ago regarding my Year-To-Date (YTD) standing and asked me to do the annual self assessment, which I did... During our one-on-one session she showed me my score for the past year (from October 2009 to October 2010) I was, as I expected on the "meeting the expectation" group... But then when my Supervisor asked me for another one-on-one just a couple of hours ago today she showed me her final rating to me:

This is indeed a favor from the Lord! An unexpected one...

God, You're so good and Your blessing overflows!

Thank You!

1 comment:

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Can I just share also that on October 2010 I got a perfect score?! Super nakaka-tuwa si God! :)