Thursday, September 6, 2007

REALIZATIONS


Account of things learned and realized:
(in no particular order, hehe)

1. There's this guy I have been praying for since March... God is somewhat revealing to me, he's not the one! And I'm okay about it. I can see it too, he's a boyfriend material but it's very obvious that he's not a husband material.Hehe! weird things is, I have been praying for for months and when I realized what i just realized I'm not disappointed.

2. I'm a year older and I've never been happy!

3. I once asked God for a christian-accountable-partner friend to come in my life, and then He gave me- Osie. Ye hey!

4. I was so happy to see Papa on my birthday, he prayed for me and up to now I'm crying with so much gladness kapag naaalala at napapanood ko yung video.

5. This will be another exciting year of my life, that I'm very sure of!

6. I'm making strong impact on Raya's life (that's according to mama) at oo nga, mukha nga.

7. I asked mama to pray for sager, jv and shanwar on June 26, her text message goes like: "ready for God's work? 'Consecrate yourselves, for the Lord will do amazing things among you.' Let us claim this as we cross our Jordan. Been praying for sager, jv and shanwar." text message as of 062607/6:58 am, si shanwar na lang hindi nagiging christain! & I will claim victory over it na, ngayon plng!

8. I'm moving people's lives daw (according to sager)

9. I inspired her to become a better person (according to divine)

10. I love my job because i don't consider it as just plain source of income, but rather a ministry, a mission field.

11. I see people now as prospects to be won over from this fallen world to Christ Jesus my Lord and saviour!

12. "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."
-Colossians 3:12-14

13. I'm holding accountable for lots of people and I'm happy about it!

14. It's a blessing to become a blessing to others!

15. I feel more privilege now to pray for someone.

16. Please Be Patient God Is Not Finish With Me Yet.

17. I'm taking the lead in Connect, my prayer right now is for me not to rob God the glory and credit.

18. Why am I getting distracted over a man when i see him? & why did i magnify this small details about him? Waaaahhhh! this can't be! hahaha!

19. God changed me to become the better person He wants me to be.

20. My accent improved, it's more neutralized! yeah, the Americans can't even recognize where I'm from. hehe!

21. Tinawag akong "pastora" ni p. Euge! loko yun eh...

No comments: