Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's the ceremony!

After attending this wedding of Christopher and Christine last December 4, 2011, I realized that indeed it is not the wedding elements that matter most...

What makes a wedding meaningful is the ceremony.  When God is honored and acknowledged in the life of the couple, when His goodness is preached even in the exchanging of vows, and when people are reminded that marriage is God's design...

The wedding was very simple, as in wala masyadong typical elements that one can see in a wedding and yet it was super meaningful! I got so inspired, as John and I plan our own for next year...

Now allow me to share few photos:

Tin's (the bride) beauty was so eminent that day...

Exchanging of vows

the ring...
and now here's us

with my dear friend Mr. and Mrs. Geanga (P.Eug and Osie), Kuya Abe, and my beloved John.
Thank you Ian de Ocampo for taking our pic.

I miss our trio!

With the officiating Pastor, Rev. Bj Sebastian

I don't wear dress... unless I attend a wedding. And so this photo was just a must.
Thanks Kuya Abe for taking my pic.

Will upload more photos in my photo-blog some other time.

No comments: