Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do you leave it in a drawer?

It's been two consecutive days since this song (lyrics below) has been played in the office and I could'nt help but be sad...

I first heard this song from a friend's walkman way back in college and since then the song always reminds me of him. I told him in an email I sent him in October that:

Pinapatugtog yang song na yan ngayon dito… at ewan ko ba, ikaw ang naaala ko sa song na yan! :)

Kasi my recollection of that song was your cassette tape. :) Hehehe! nothing senti! LOL

Ewan ko ba tlga friend, bakit di ko makalimutan yun. As in, sobrang random moment nun as in wala lang naman diba? hehehe. katuwa diba? :)

And now, hindi na nakakatuwa when it reminds me of him... I still don't know what happened and I'm still waiting for his kwento. And I'm praying for him to get throught his heart ache.

I'm also praying that the Lord will enlighten him and lead him to Him and find his true love in the Lord Jesus Christ that he may have a changed heart that is after God's own heart, after what God really designed for him...

This one is for you Mark. You know I'm just here... Praying for you!

"Art of Letting Go"

Put away the pictures.
Put away the memories.
I put over and over
Through my tears
I've held them till I'm blind
They kept my hope alive
As if somehow that I'd keep you here
Once you believed in a love forever more?
How do you leave it in a drawer?

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone?
Guess I'm just learning,
Learning the art of letting go.

Try to say it's over
Say the word goodbye.
But each time it catches in my throat
Your still here in me
And I can't set you free
So I hold on to what I wanted most
Maybe someday we'll be friend's forever more
Wish I could open up that door

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone?
Guess I'm just learning,
Learning the art of letting go

Watching us fade
What can I do?
But try to make it through
the pain of one more day
Without you

Where do I start, to live my life alone?
I guess I'm learning, only learning,
Learning the art of letting go....

No comments: