Saturday, July 24, 2010

Three decades and five years

July 23, 2010

Warning: What I'm about to share with you is kind of mushy. Hahaha!

Sharing my birthday e-mail to John-my-beloved, sent: Fri 7/23/2010 12:09 AM


"You just don’t know how thankful I am for you...
…for all the loving
…for all the caring
…for all the “looking after my walk with Christ”
…for all the rebuke and tough love
…for all the acts of service you have given (and giving) me
…for all the quality time spent with you
…for all the encouragements and affirmation and prayers
…for the partnership we have in the ministry
…and for all of you, you giving yourself fully to the Lord

I pray that…
-you will continue to grow in His likeness,
-you will continue to love Him unreservedly,
-you will continue obey Him in all aspects,
-you will continue proclaim Him and make Him known through your life,
-you will continue to serve Him with all your heart, mind, body and soul,
-you will continue to bow in His Lordship and sovereignty…
…because as you do, you are tagging me along and I want that for myself too!

“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.” -1 John 5:14-15

I love you and no one else but you…
I desire to be with you always, for the rest of my life… (parang redundant: always na for the rest of my life pa! haha!)

You are a treasured blessing, an answered prayer, the Lord’s affirmation of His faithfulness to me…
You are the love of my life, my best friend, #1 accountability partner, #1 prayer warrior, protector, mentor, leader, teacher…
I will not ask for more.

Stay being a blessing to all of us! I hope you will enjoy your very special day today. Mmmwwuuuaaahhh!

-yours truly and yours only,
RAJSH


...to be continued!

No comments: