Saturday, July 10, 2010

HIS purpose

19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (Romans 8:19-21, New King James Version)

I know for sure that what I'm going through-- carrying this heavy burden in my heart over a VERY serious matter-- has a purpose. I'm convinced, as the Lord revealed to me and impressed upon my heart that it is according to His perfect will.

All I need to do is be patient for His purpose to be fulfilled and revealed to me, to put an end in this grumbling in my heart and holding grudges against someone, because I am called by Him to do so for His HOLY Name's sake! At hindi yun madali for me and that is why everyday, I ask for His grace to fill me and to carry me through. And indeed, His grace is sufficient...

Enable me Father to enjoy you even at this times of sorrow... In Jesus' name, I pray, amen.

No comments: