Friday, April 30, 2010

My GAWAD bestfriend


April 29, 2010 is Mari Sherlin Salisi-Chua's birthday.

(that's her wearing a white shirt at ako naka-yellow with our GAWAD batchmates during our Araw ng Kalikasan in Paete, Laguna)

I called her up yesterday before I went to sleep. It was just a 10-minute talk but it was fun. I missed her. The last time we saw each other was during her wedding 2 years ago. (Grabe, tagal na pala sis!)

Anyway, she is still the same old Mari a.k.a Mariah that I've known-- sarap pa rin nya kasuap at ang kulit-kulit, ang mga hirit, excitement and all, politics talk, family and my lovelife... Grabe dami pala naming napagusapan sa loob ng sampung minuto... And oh, I'm missing the old days more and more!!!

And she's older than me na! Wahahaha! So ate ko na uli sya ngayon! Pag ako naman nag-bday, di ko na sya ate, same age na uli kami.

I love you sis... And I really miss you!

Kahit medyo matagal pa, I'm looking forward on the day you will be singing for me and John. ;-)

Happy Birthday and may you have more to come! God bless you.

No comments: