Saturday, April 17, 2010

interesting conversation


I had an interesting conversation yesterday morning with a relative. I believe it was one of God's answer to my prayer (not about my previous post though) about a personal and sensitive issue...

Thank You Lord, truly You are amazing God! You are the Lord who answers prayer... Thank You for another divine appointment!

To you dearest,

I now know better.
I now have a clearer idea why are you like who you are right now.
I now can say that I know where you are coming from.

I wish we could really talk about things.
I wish you'd be honest to yourself and to all of us.
I wish you'd give time to spend time to listen, and I mean listen.

...It will come, I know, in His time!
I love you and I miss you.
;-)

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.


-Psalm 27:13-14

No comments: