Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm so excited!

Indeed, indeed... I am!

LOL

I am excited for the Singles' Conference - LOVE MATTERS: More Than Just Romance that's on August 21-23. This is my 3rd year joining and also my 3rd year serving as one of the facilitators for small groups. Honored and privileged pa rin ako, syempre! This is the first time John will be joining and I'm so happy! Last year kasi wala pa syang leave credits. Hehe.

I am excited because August 21 is one special day for us ni John and yeah, we are still together! 11 months and counting... Thank You Lord Jesus!

I am excited for my birthday, as in! I have been thinking a lot about things I want to thank God for, as in sooobrang dami! Tapos another year na naman for me! Yehay! (Here's some old post from last year and last - last year bday celbration).

I am excited for our new series study in our growth group. I have entitled it "WALK THE TALK" based on the Book of James. The group's really looking forward to it, and sobrang nakaka-affirm yung prayer and fellowship namin last week (August 15) when I presented it to them that they all agreed na it's okay we go through it after our Gospel of John series. We will begin on August 29. Same time: 6pm and same place: GCF Ortigas Rm BM04.

Ayun lang... I am really, really, so excited! And thanking God for all the good things He has blessed me with...

"Every blessing You pour out I turn back to praise..."

No comments: