Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On My 25th Birthday...


Kamusta naman ang celebration?

Well, kagaya last year eto ang naging main event: NATULOG lang ako maghapon... Wahaha!

As in, patulog-tulog lang ako para bumawi ng pahinga at tamang nagigising lang ako dahil ng sa mga text bday greetings (*wink-wink*)... Thanks po sa lahat ng bumati! Again, you made my birthday very special... Di ko na kayo maiisa-isa, dami nyo eh! Lahat kayo ay blessing sa akin ni Lord!

Anyway, it was past 7pm na ata when beloved and I (together with his family) went out para pumunta sa Metrowalk and later for dinner sa isang Korean Restaurant in Ortigas. Treat ni Ate! Super thank you Ate, grabe, nasiyahan talaga kami ni John sa treat na 'yon... Sarap-sarap ng pagkain and enjoy yung time natin celebrating my birthday... Here's some of our pics:


Smiling


Si john at ang nagniningning nyang mga mata; natatakam sa pagkain!


Daming food, at ang sarap-sarap talaga! Nyum-nyum-nyum


Likot ni John oh!


Animated mode ang mag-ina


Korean Pose (nasa korean resto kasi eh)


Gaya-gaya sya sa akin. Hehe


Mama Edith, Jane, John, Mae, Rajsh and Ate Lynn

So WOW, I am 25 na!

Thank You Lord God for the past 24 years of Your faithfulness and another year na naman for me to face! And yeah, I am excited to see more of Your faithfulness!

Here's a part of my birthday prayer:

"The past year has really been a roller coaster ride for me... I've experienced things I never experienced before. I've committed mistake I never thought I'd commit. I've felt emotions I never thought I'd felt...

And yeah, things are just getting BIGGER and bigger as I get older! Be it good or 'bad.' Pero Lord, I know that You remain in control...
"

(I got this email, was sent sa buong department namin sa office)

(I will post more birthday reflection soon! Sorry kung installment basis. Hehe)

No comments: