Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prayer Request

How thoughtful and sweet of this young man from the youth ministry to ask me of my prayer concern early this morning... Kaya naalala ko bigla yung countdown ko! At syempre na-excite na naman ako.

Here is a closer look (todo na 'to, hindi na kasi kaya nang satelite ng Google earth) of Covenant Evangelical Free Church in Woodlands Drive, Singapore, where the conference will be held.



As I asked that young man to pray for my SG trip, may I also request that you please continue to pray for me; pls pray for provision, preparation of my heart and mind. etc... All for the glory of our King!

Thank you all... :D

"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." - Hebrews 12:11

No comments: