Monday, June 16, 2008

cliff

The battle goes on...

I was on the verge of falling apart, for some reason... And He spoke to me... And saved me...

I just cried, apart from Him, I am nothing, I am lost!

Even though there are times na nasasabi ko rin yung sinabi ni King David:

"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?" -Psalm 139:7

Na tipong gusto ko munang magtago Sayo...

How can You be so personal? How can You be so quiet at times and yet Your presence is still felt?

Truly, You know all things...

Trully, You are my strength when I am weak...
When I fall down You pick me up...
When I am dry, You fill my cup...
Because You are my all in all!

(and to all of you.... thank you for being patient with me... magdi-disclaimer na ulet ako: Pls be patient, God is not finished with me yet.)

No comments: