Monday, August 3, 2015

On Leave

I have just "filed" for a leave for one month from my Connect Ministry involvement.  I'm taking a break so I can physically rest and at the same time, Lord-willing, further assess/discern where I'm at in my walk.

I have been in touch with a number of counselors in our church and REST is one of their major recommendation for me. Which is an affirmation! Yehey!

I'm still praying that my application for a Leave of Absence (LOA) from work be approved.  I'm also looking at taking a break from work for 30 to 45 days so I can rest and be busy at home with John.

While "on leave" I'll probably be updating this blog more often.  I want to record my journey on this trying phase that I'm going through right now.

Sigh. I'm really super hoping and praying to be really okay soon. 

No comments: