Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Sheila!

The photo doesn't really do justice in showcasing how nice, kind, sweet, and thoughtful this lady is.
And oh, she is a breath of fresh air too! :)

To a very dear friend friend, sister in Christ, business partner, and a sweetheart, happy happy birthday today, She-she!

9 And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment,10 so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. -Philippians 1:9-11

It's been really awsome to have had the privilege of journeying with you! And yep, I miss our time together.


Our first d.date together, two years ago.

Throwback two years ago:
Because we have the same birthday month!

Our first d.date together January this year. 
I thank God for using you to be my source of encouragement and help.  And just like everyone else, it is really a blessing to have you in my life, in many ways that I think I have told you naman na din. Hehe.  May you continue to grow in the Lord, by His grace, for His glory.

Welcome to the line of three. Hehe. I love you She! Thanks again for being such a sweetheart! ☺

Ps... John prayed for you kanina before our dinner. Dinamay nya sa prayer nya for our food. Hehe. 

No comments: