Thursday, July 23, 2015

Happy birthday, my God's best!

My forever crush. My forever love, my John-lord! ♥

I am just thankful right now for how the Lord has been very faithful to my dear husband. And I'm looking forward for more years of God's faithfulness to him, kasi 'matic, kadamay ako kahit hindi naman ako deserving. Grabe, nakakabless si Lord!


Cheers!
I'm very happy that before he left for work kanina, he looked very happy.  I'm also happy because of the flood outside na hindi nakapagpa-pasok sa kanya sa opisina ng maaga, we got to have a birthday salubong toast! Yay! :)

I've been celebrating with him his birthday for the seven years now and each year, it gets harder and harder to think of a gimmick to surprise him! Hahaha! And so as I look back sa mga nakaraang taon, these pictures just made me smile.

Note: not all are from his past birthday though.

Throwback Thursday for my husband's birthday!

Wedding nila P.Eug and Osie nito

July 24, 2010 - surprise birthday bash for John. Here with us is our mentor, ninong and the one who officiated our wedding, Rev. Raul Caguin!

Baguio Trip in 2011. My fave picture with him for that trip. Haha!

Kunwari pre-nup shoot daw namin nito! Hahaha!

July 23, 2011 at 12:00am, in his office

He was surprised! ♥

Happy birthday again my love!


♫ I wanna love you, forever I do.

I wanna spend all of my days with you.

I'll carry your burdens and be the wind at your back.

I wanna spend my forever - forever like that. ♪

No comments: