Friday, January 28, 2011

Stessed, Struggling, Praying...

.Stressed.
I've never been this stressed over my work for the longest time. Early this morning I cried because of stress and pressure. I've been doing 2hours over time since Monday and I've been hitting the goal (and beyond) and I'm kind of feeling pressured to be consistent on being on top of it... But omg, I'm just soooo tired! I need a spa!

.Struggling.
The Lord's been dealing with me...with my heart about issues/burden that I've been carrying and struggling with... But His grace remains sufficient! Lord, continue to help me in my struggles...

.Praying.
I pray that He will find me faithful... and He will continue to pick me up in His grace whenever I fall. I pray that I will decrease and allow Him to increase in my life. I pray that I'll be more patient and I'll level up on my trust in Him and in His timing...

No comments: