Monday, February 7, 2011

Engaged and a few...

Okay fine. I'm just so kilig because I have been wearing this ring *pause and looks at it* for more than a week now. Hehe! Yay! Sooooo happy!

John and I have been engaged since March 17, 2009 but no ring was given then... John said, it will follow. (More of the proposal story here.) And so last week we had the chance to visit Baguio and there John bought this ring:

This is an answered prayer. Thank You God and thank you my love! I really love it! I don't have a beautiful hand/fingers but with this ring on I feel like I have the most pretty hand/fingers in the whole world! Hahahaha! Walang kokontra! Tse sa inyo! LOL

Super special thanks to all the people whom I showed this ring and went gaga and so kilig over it! Thank you all... and dami nyo so I can't mention everyone! Hehehe!

In the mean time, allow me to share with you "few" Baguio pictures:



Antamis ko naman dito! Hahaha!




GCF Baguio!

And then our group picturw with Pastor Arnold Perona


Mich, Raya and myself

Good Taste Restaurant. Super Dami ng tao dito! At masarap and sulit yung food! Burp.


At Bell Church

Hehe! My Favorite "Pre-nup" shot by Mich

Lettuce!!!! Lots of 'em.


Strawberries!!!! WOW!!!

Our Dinner @ Flying Gecko Resto, Session Road
3 Klaseng luto ng chicker with lots of fries and lettuce.

Coffee and Tea time

Session Road. Dilim naman! Hahaha!

Now the sisters' turn


This was inside Camp John Hay


Sweet namin noh? Hahaha!

Girls again










More captions to follow... :-)

12 comments:

Von_Draye said...

hahaha!!

Mga pasaway!
dun pa talaga kayo nagpa pic! BAWAL NGANG MAGDATE!

congrats! bakit nga ganun? may special power ring na binigay sayo ni JOhn; kahit sa pic, kinikilig kami!


so happy for you girl!

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

hahaha! sisihin mo ang friend namin na si mich, sya may ideya nun! models lang kami ni john! hehehe...

atsaka, di naman kami nagde-date noh! wala pating sinabi na "BAWAL Mag-kiss!" hahahahaha!

at oo, may special power yan! Lahat ng tao na pinakitaan ko nyan kinilig at meron ilan na super mga nag-blush on my behalf! Hehehe.

thanks mark! :)

Janellyn said...

love, love, love. nice :) this is not just a love month for me, obvious na sa inyo din. araw araw pa. hehe :)

miss you all. if you're able to drop by my blogsite, feel free to react and hope you continue to pray for me and my family. Thank you.

Extend my regards to everyone in GCF, Rajsh. Muwah! :)

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

hehehe. tnx jha!

and yeah, i miss u too! read ur blog kanina... will be on praying for you!

and oh? everyone in GCF? naku 3 thou ang congregation sa church namin! LOL

attend ka uli pag may time ka. :-)

INGRID NIETO said...

Congratulations Mi Amore! :-) I love you both! May your story inspire others to wait on God and enjoy how He arranges things.

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Ingrid! Thanks sis! And you will be still be the emcee for our wedding! Hehe.

I love you too! Thanks for rejoicing with us... do keep us in prayer! :)

Mwuah!

LawReal said...

wow congrats sister...kakikilg nga yan...pareho na kayo ni insan LJ mo :) sana susunod na rin ako sa inyo hehe

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

yay! tnx ms.Law... and yeah, i read LJ's blog nga... and yeah, sunod ka na! hehehe! :)

mwuah

Mariah Gadapan said...

im happy for you, rajsh! kelan kaya ako makakatanggap ng ring? hehehe...but i received this award and now, im awarding this to you...check out my blog...http://woman-with-a-mission.blogspot.com/2011/02/thanks-for-this-award-stylish-blogger.html

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Thanks Mariah! Appreciate it.

Mwuahugs! Stay being a blessing. :-)

Mariah Gadapan said...

u're welcome rajsh. stay happy!