Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm so proud of her!

I mentioned before that I'm a Human Nature dealer. I still am and it's really a blessing to be an advocate of natural and organic products... See my post about it here.

Anyway, yesterday, I sent them (Human Nature ) an e-mail to ask for a soft copy of the new catalogue.  When I opened my outlook I immediately browse through it.  I shouted excitingly when I saw my dear friend in the middle page:


Ingrid is my dear friend and prayer partner. She joined the search for Human Nature's 2011 Ambassador and she was given the privilege of representing Metro Manila.

Wala lang. I'm just so proud of her!

2 comments:

INGRID NIETO said...

This is so touching Rajsh! Thank you very much! :-)

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Hehehe! Wala yun! Proud nga ako sayo diba? :-)

See you soon sis! Yung date natin, atin ng i-sched!

Mwuah!