Friday, August 27, 2010

a heart for a single mom

August 26, 2010

A happy birthday to my dear friend and sister in Christ- Carmie Soriano.

You are a blessing to me in so many ways! And may I just say that I admire you...
-for being a strong woman raising your dear daugther Charlize on your own, by God's grace
-for being very patient as you wait upon His timing
-for being very kind to the people around you, even if they are unkind to you
-for being sweet, thoughtful, gracious and humble in ways I do not think you are aware of
-for being faithful to the Lord and for wanting to grow in your relationship with Him!


I Thank God for everything that you are...

And as I always tell you, I pray that you will continue to delight in Him, seek His will, submit to His Lordship, obey His commands, and He will will give you the desires of your heart according to His perfect timing...

"YOU will keep in perfect peace him (her) whose mind is steadfast, because he (she) trusts in YOU." -Isaiah 26:3

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." -Psalm 27:14

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." -Proverbs 31:30

I love you sis! I'm so glad that I have you-- my prayer partner and shock absorber sa office! Hope you enjoyed your special day... Mwuahugs!

No comments: