Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sick Leave



From August 27 to August 31, right after turning 26 years old, I was admitted at The Medical City due to severe ear pain...

How severe?

Imagine a needle travelling through your ear canal back and forth, ganung level.

No amount of pain killer (even arcoxia 120 mg did not help), nor trying to calm down nor trying to sleep eased my pain then. Hindi ko tlaga sya matolerate na nanghihina na ako at lahat kakaiyak, tapos gutom na rin ako, at dumating na rin sa point na wala na akong luhang maiyak, to the point that I was screaming sa the emergency room covering my mouth with my panyo pero malakas pa rin daw ang sigaw ko (according to John who was my companion then) pero wala pa rin, napaka-super-duper sakit pa rin...

My text message to my Supervisor was like: "I'm experiencing an agonizing pain in my ear, I'm sorry that I can't come to work."

Kasi talagang agonizing, excruciating (walang exaggeration ito)..

John and I arrived at the emergency room around 6pm...

To be continued...

Eto muna:


Two-way: for the pain-killer and antibiotic


I'm bored!

#2 is the infected left ear of mine. With holes and fungi. Ouch!



More pictures and refelctions... Next time! :-)

No comments: