Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lovelife can open ministry doors

I emailed Kuya Kevin today and shared to him some praise items about his book (Basta Love Life); how it has been ministering to non-Christians friends at work and how amazed I am (and so is John) to realize that lovelife (or may I say our love story) can minister to other people, particularly to those whom have yet to know HIM.

Just want to share his response, hindi ko pa na-co-construct ng maayos sa utak ko to be able to post in my blog the story behind it all eh. Hehe. Here is his response:

"Yes, lovelife can open ministry doors. When I first came here, I had no plan of getting involved with this aspect of ministry (purity). But as I kept working with students (and doing True Love Waits), I saw the great need for it. And I've noticed that this has given me "easy access" into students' hearts. When they see God has something to say about their love lives, then hopefully they'll look even deeper into what He has to say about their lives as a whole."

Ayun lang for now... All for the glory of the King of kings and Lord of lords!

No comments: