Saturday, November 17, 2007

Answered Cry

This is merely a hang over from the answered cry and answered prayer...

I sent ate Leah Darwin an email about someone I have been praying for. Haha! nakakatawa at nakakatuwa how God answered my cry in less than 24hrs. Bukod kay Mich, at kay Mama, si ate Leah yung pinaka-matinding sagot (that God used) sa panalangin ko the night before... I was being impatient kasi eh, ayun sabi sa akin ni God "Just wait!"

I can't post the email I sent (kahit parang natutukso akong i-post) kasi it would just put me on the spot at baka hndi ko kayanin... Hahaha! kaya eto na lang!

Her (ate Leah) reply to my email and a poem she also sent me...

"Dear Rajsh,

What a beautiful story declaring the intimacy Jesus and His Spirit have with you!!! Our Father knows your heart so deeply and sees the deepest longings and yearnings there - He will only give you the best gift from His own heart! That's why it is the best wisest choice to wait upon Him - but while waiting, enjoy being a woman - so pretty, so delightful, so worthy of pursuit! Our Lord pursues us so well I pray you will feel His pursuit of you. I will send you a copy of the poem of Ruth Bell Graham - wife of Billy Graham - she wrote this when she was a single missionary woman waiting for her Groom to be. She didn't know it was Billy yet. This poem became my prayer as I waited for my David....Maybe I should have shared it with all of you at the retreat...but actually - you will find it on the front pages of my book!


Have fun relishing the goodness of God and enjoy His surprises!

Love in Jesus,
Ate Leah"




Ruth Bell Graham’s Poem

“Dear God,” I prayed, all unafraid (as girls won’t be)
“I do not want a handsome man
but let him be like Thee
I don’t need one big and strong, nor one so very tall,
Nor need he be so genius, or wealthy, Lord, at all.

But let his head be high, dear God,
and let his eyes be clear
His shoulders straight, whatever his state,
Whatever his earthly sphere.
And let his face have character, a ruggedness of soul,
And let his whole life show, dear God,
A singleness of goal.

And when he comes, as he will come,
With quiet eyes aglow,
I’ll understand that he’s the man
I prayed for long ago.

In His wonderful Name Jesus Christ, Amen.”

No comments: