Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Buzz Group Members

Looking at these pictures the other night made me cry... because I miss them! I just realized that even with the 4-day youth camp, bitin pala ang time namin together! And so I'm really praying I could spend more time with these girls, not just only inside our youth growth group meeting every week but also more one-on-one dates with them!

L-R: Cure, Janine, myself, Iris, Arielle and Shane

I lovingly forced them to do my signature pose! Hahaha! :D

Here holding our commitment banner. Mine says "#FaithfullyConsistent."


I can't believe may mga bago akong minamahal sa buhay through them!

I pray that God would find me faithful in walking along side them as they grow in spiritual maturity and Christ-likeness. They are just like a breath of fresh air for me! Mga bata na pampawala ng stress!


Love you girls! :)



No comments: