Friday, February 3, 2012

The Grand Weaver and Crazy love

Just few of my "with eternal value" possessions. :)

I started reading Ravi Zacharias’ book “The Grand Weaver” last year, if I’m not mistaken since August pa. Hehe. Anong petsa na and until now, hindi ko pa rin sya tapos… Hehehe. When it comes to reading books delinquent talaga ako. Ewan ko ba, gusto ko kasi sila namnamin at kaya madalas, hindi ako nagmamadali sa mga binabasa ko.

Last Christmas, I received three books as gift from friends (see: Loved) and I told myself that I won’t read them not until I finish what I’m reading.

But then today, I brought with me Francis Chan’s “Crazy Love” na super tagal ko nang gustong basahin… Basasahin ko na sya! As in gustong gusto ko na talaga kaya hindi na ako nakapag-pigil. Hehe.

I opened the first few pages and sa dedication pa lang nya naiyak na ako. He said:

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace. Your forgiveness is SO good that I struggle with believing it at times. Thank You for rescuing me from myself and giving me Your Holy Spirit. Your love is better than life.

Really brought me to tears! And boy, it got me so excited to be reading this book! :)

Pero sana, matapos ko na rin yung kay Ravi Zacharias! Hehehe!

Thank God it's Friday!

The Lord is good and His love endures forever!
See also:
and Book Review: Crazy Love by Kuya Kevin Sanders 

No comments: