Monday, November 14, 2011

I was there!

Hindi naman po ako super duper boxing fan.  Sakto lang! Hehe. Naimpluwensyahan lang ng beloved John ko... At kaya kahapon, naki-pag date kami with Manny! lol

I'm just happy that John shared this moment with me.  I mean you know (Manny na Manny! hehe), na-touch talaga ako na sinama nya ako na panoorin ang laban ni Pacquiao and Marquez... As in, I really felt loved because he wanted me to be with him that day.  Redundant na ata ako dun sa sinabi ko ah! Haha!

Anyway, just to clarify- this entry is not a commentary about the fight ha! Wala po ako sa posisyon dahil hindi naman ganun kalawak ang alam ko sa boxing.  Hehe.  Just want to share some pics (as usual, pics na naman! hehe).

We got a pretty good deal for that ppv in DADs Glorietta.  P950.00 lang buffet na (breakfast and lunch) with bottomless coffee and iced tea while watching the fight; three undercards and then yung main event. 

Eto yung ilan sa mga pics:




my first plate:
breakfast consist of salted egg with tomatoes, fried egg, beef tapa, chicken adobo and tofu.

there's john getting his food.
our tickets-- an addition to John's collection

Nagiinit ka na ba sa fight? Galit ka ba sa akin? Or gutom ka na? :D

syempre ako rin picture w/d tickets! hehe
John's 1st plate

with Yki (John's colleague)

Ma'am Mindy and Sir Jeff (John's boss)
my 2nd plate. yummy! except yung lamb chops ha! booo! lol

my former colleague and now John's-- Bryan R.

kay John uli
yes, I did try my best na ubusin sya... kahit di sya masarap. hehe.

Main event na!
Tayo muna for the Lupang Hinirang.
Maayos naman pagkanta nung girl. Sorry di ko sya kilala! lol

Thia Megia for the USA national anthem.
the challenger

and the defending champion
From 9am til past 2pm kami nasa Dads, more than 5hrs din pala. Hehe! That's how John and I started our Sunday.  Afterwards pa lang kami nakapunta ng church...  It was a long day for us pero na-enjoy naman namin. 

Anyway, I posted some pictures of the actual fight in my photo blog, check nyo na lang dun.  Click here.

Ayun lang, kwento lang. :)

No comments: