Thursday, November 4, 2010

My breath of fresh air


November 4, 2010

Spent a get-together-bonding-date-after-more-than-3 years-of-not-seeing-each-other with my college classmate and closest friend and darling Gena.

She's pretty right? But I'm sorry, she's taken already! Hehe.
She is my "breath of fresh air" friend.  Very simple, sweet, mahinhin pero napakadaldal and super gaan kasama as in never a burden to me... I always feel blessed when I'm with her. I also thank God that she is now a believer (since 2007 nga ba dear?). Yey!

We ate breakfast at Best Friend's and then nag-dessert kami sa McDo para more chika, kaso super bitin dahil sobrang daming kailangang bawiin! Hahaha! Kulang talaga ang oras... May pasok pa ako nung gabing ito pero oks lang kahit super puyat! It was worth it!



Gena dear, it was so good seeing you Darling! Sa uulitin... Magkapit bahay lang pala tayo sa Lungsod ng Mandaluyong di tapos ngayon lang tayo nagkita? Hehehe! Love you dear!



Friends are blessing!

No comments: