Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Constantly

You're constantly on my mind...

It's just amazing how the "DEAL" is not yet over but God is teaching and has taught me one greatest lesson-- to pray for you more and more each day and to focus on HIM more and more, instead of me focusing on myself and you...

I made it clear to myself that I will loosen my grip on you. And remind myself of that words from Paul-- "So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but ONLY GOD, WHO MAKES THINGS GROW.” always...

It is not that painful like it was the first time although thoughts (well, some thoughts about you) still make me cry from time to time, and indeed it is only with God's grace that I am able to understand and have peace despite the fact that I have (feeling ko lang ha! hehe) somewhat lost you...

Hehe! Ang arte ko noh...???!!!

I just want to tell you-- I love you... Alam ko naman na alam mo na yun! At sasabihin ko ulit sa'yo, HIS love is greater! At ayun na nga, you are constantly on my mind, in my prayers...

Until then!

No comments: