Thursday, May 1, 2008

the art of letting go

(crap, ang arte!)

I just had to stop doing my routes... I'm so sad because of this news I just learned... And I just want to cry...

An email from my mentor:

"subject: Thank you
sent: 05/01/2008 03:33 AM

Hi everyone!

Today is my last day with Chase. Tomorrow, I venture off into becoming a professional teacher for children.

You may not have realized it, but you all have paved this path for me...and I want to let all of you know how grateful I am to have known you. Finally...... I know what my purpose in life is! You all pointed me to the right direction.

It had been a great experience and a pleasure to have worked with you all!

keep in touch, k? =)"


And aaaarrrrgggghhh! I knew that this was coming... They told me about this since last year, although the original date was June 2008. And so eto, iba tlga pag it's happening na, eto na yun! Reality men...

Shocks, gusto ko lang umiyak! As in... Waaahhhh! I will miss you... naman!

Basta, may HIS will be done in your life...

Aaarrggg! the art of letting go of people coming into your life and eventually leaving.... When you thought you've mastered it... Ay hindi pala! ='(

No comments: