Friday, June 5, 2015

Making memories with him

John and I have been married for 2 years and 8 months today. Wala lang. Hahaha!

Early this evening when he played spotify, the first song that played was "The Way You Look tonight" by Michael Buble. And if you know that song, you know how romantic it is to dance it away with someone you love. Hahaha! And so inaya ko sya sumayaw kami (sway sway ba while hugging each other). Ayaw pa nya kunwari but he obliged din naman ng konti. And that I find really cute and sweet of him. Silly things that we do (or should I say, I do to him. Haha) when we're together. I love it and I will forever cherish having those kind of sweet moments with him.

Before he left for work, I shared to him my quiet time this morning in Psalm 18:25 where David said "To the faithful You show Yourself faithful, to the blameless You show Yourself blameless,..." and how I realized that indeed it's true that when God's children are aligned to God's heart and will and when we obey Him faithfully, kitang kita natin ang pagiging faithful Nya. But when we go against Him and resist and disobey, ang feeling natin kay Lord unfair Sya. And then John said in reply: "May sasabihin ako tungkol dyan bukas."  To which I answered: "Ano iyo?" sumagot uli sya: "Bukas na ba ngayon?"  And then we both laughed! It's just sweet. I find it really sweet!

I love making memories with him. I really am thankful to the Lord He led me to John.

(Que music: ♫ How sweet it is to be loved by you! ♥ )

Looking forward for more and more memories with my hubby dear! 

No comments: