Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pasko na!

Few days to go and it's Christmas again... And I'm still delinquent with my blog entries.

When will I catch up kaya?


Grabe na ito, 7 entries on queue! Hahaha!

In the mean time, let me greet you in advance... Sa may Christmas Tree sa GCF:


Love. Hope. Peace.
My only prayer is that we will not miss the true meaning of celebrating CHRISTmas. Ü
 
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

-Isaiah 9:6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of christmas tree......kelan naman tayo magkodakan sa christmas tree na gusto natin?

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Hu u? Txtbak

Nylana said...

call me annonymous =)

Anonymous said...

call me annonymous =)