Monday, December 20, 2010

Legacy

Your response is your responsibility.
-Dr. Emerson Eggerichs

That is one unforgettable quote I learned from our mentoring session (watching the Love and Respect conference in dvd).  What does it have to do with the title of this post?

My heart has been crying and mourning over something that has been going on... This "something" is not new. It has happened a couple of times. To be honest, I lost count already. And to date, I still ask-- Why are they like that? Why do they choose to leave a legacy like this to us and the generation after us?

Nakakalungkot. Nakakadisappoint. Pero ayun na nga, sila naman ang magiging accountable kay God pagdating ng panahon.

So I say it again--
Your response is your responsibility.
(Note: the qoute is also my everyday reminder to myself)

"their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work." -1 Corinthians 3:13 

No comments: