Friday, June 4, 2010

A very special June Celebrant

June 2, 2010

Happy birthday to my one and only dearest Mama-- Jocelyn T. Sabio!


I love you and I miss you... I'm sorry for being a bad daughter to you. Thank you for all the lovin', caring, understanding and for looking beyond my falleness and focusing instead on how the Lord is molding me in His likeness (sana meron ka ngang "change" na nakikita), changing me from glory to glory as He deals with me...

I pray that the Lord will lead you more and more in the center of His will, where you will find success and fulfillment. I pray that you will be more effective in the ministry that He called you... I pray that you will be more and more faithful to Him, be more and more sensitive to His voice, be more and more obedient in His commands, in order to set an example to us, your children...

Thank you for being a mom to all of us seven (for being patient with Kuya, Diko, Raya, Strong, Vishnu, Majar and syrempre with me)... and for being a Grand-Mama to your six (and counting. hehe) grand kids... Thank you for being faithful to Papa... Thank you!


Your labour in the Lord is and never will be in vain (1 Corinthians 15:58). God bless you and happy birthday!

--sorry for the super delayed post--

No comments: