Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Sister in Christ


Ma. Olivia Jill Perez celebrated her birthday on March 26, 2010.

I had the privilege of organizing a simple surprise birthday bash for her during our Bible study meeting.

I contacted her youngest brother, Eric, few days before and asked him to have their family write a simple happy birthday note. When Saturday came, I was surprised that Eric arrived carrying a bouquet of roses, from their mom, then he handed the letters from Jaja and Mico (kapatid din nila) and a bonus letter from their Tita.

I am very happy that we were able to make her feel very-very special on her special day! We made Oliv cry (sa sobrang tuwa ha)... Hehe!

My dear sister,

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you... -Ephesians 1:16-18


I am with you rejoicing His faithfulness over the last years. I am overwhelmed to see you grow in your walk and in your love for Him. Tuloy lang ha! Masaya ako na ikaw ang unang binigay sa akin ng Panginoon para sabayan sa spiritual journey, and I am just so grateful for our discipleship-relationship!

Mwuah-mwuah-mwuah! I love you Sis! Happy birthday...

No comments: