Friday, October 2, 2009

cry baby mowd

Ayun, so naiinis lang ako sa sarili ko at sa mga kapalpakan ko.

It's that time of the year again... and I soooo hate it!!!

(bakit kasi ganito ang initial reaction ko sa mga multiple failed audits...? Though I admit that this is one area that God is dealing me with. See this related post from last year.)

But then again, I know I need to apply this...

 2My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

 3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

 4But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:2-4, King James Version)

and this...

 20For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. (James 1:20, King James Version)

So much of our GG's "Walk The Talk" series... Advance lesson and first hand ang application ko...

So help me God!

(Ayun, gusto ko lang ilabas sama ng loob ko...)

No comments: