Friday, June 12, 2009

Let go, Let God!


Early this morning, we (myself, John and Abe) met with Kuya Kevin to discuss our event (which we will announce soon, teaser muna! Hehe)... And I just want to share that it turned out to be a very very fruitful morning, he prepared 3-in-1 coffee, monggo bread and hopia ube (sarap) tpos may dala pa kaming pandesal na hndi rin naubos, at ang daming kwento ni Kuya Kevin! Nakakatuwa talaga... At kahit na antok na antok na kaming tatlo (since we all came from work then), deadma lang! We left Kuya Kevin's place at around 11am ata.

One thing (and this is a "here I go again" moment for me) hit me though-- Let go, Let God! As in, yun yung nag-echo sa akin pauwi and up to now... That I have to let go of my fears and worries and let God do His work. I know that this will be an opportunity for me to be still and see Him move and do the things He can (according to His will), those things that I know I/we can't do on our own.

Kinakabahan pa rin ako, but I'm excited to see God's hand move and witness people's lives to be transformed.

I'm praying for this Monday meeting (ng Connect Leaders), the three of us (myself, John and Abe), especially me, will be able to just encourage others and not pass on the fears and worries... So help us God! And of course, I'm praying for His will be done for he ministry, for the event and for the people...

All for His glory!

Do pray with me...

No comments: