Saturday, April 18, 2009
My name is-- Sanbini Raha. It was given by Papa.
The name "Sanbini" is a short term for "isang binibini" (a lady) while the name "Raha" can be ascribe to royalty; chief, princess, king, queen, etc...
Ayun, breif back ground of my name lang. As for my nick name(s)... May dumagdag kasi sa listahan kaya I thought of posting something about it.
1. Bini - or ate Bini is how they call me at home.
2. Raha - I started using this nung 2nd year high school ako. At pag eto ang tawag sa akin ng kung sino man, I know na: naging classmate/friend ko yun sa Polangui (Albay), classmate/schoolmate ko sa Christian School of Liliw, Lyceum Calamba, Union College, or ka-org ko sa GAWAD at YAFE.
3. Rajsh - It was given by a friend I used to work with in Chowking (UPLB) back in 2003 (ata) at ako lang po nag-imbento at nagpa-arte ng ispelling. I used it as my profile ID/name sa friendster year 2004 but I became comfortable introducing myself as Rajsh late that year, all the way back in 2005 when i was working in ICT, and, well up to present. Eto na rin ginamit ko dito sa blogspot at sa multiply account ko. Most people who calls me by this name are form work (or an old co-worker) and/or churchmate ko.
4. San - I use it when I was still taking phonecalls, I hated it but for QA purposes, sige. Feeling si "Sun" daw ako, yung korean character sa Lost. Hehe. Wala lang.
5. Rajee - eto yung pinaka-bago, ewan ko ba sa mga officemates ko. Mga naglalambing at nagpapa-uso ng name. I can't determine kung sino sa kanila ang nag-pasimuno na tawagin akong gany, pero wala namang problem with me. Basta pag eto ang tinawag sa akin, distinct na taga dito sa department namin.
At ayun na nga, I am able to distinguish kung saan/aling part ka ng buhay ko by how you call me (with those nick names given). Kung may dadagdag pa, ewan ko na!
Ayun, hehe. Wala lang!