Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm in great pain...

But I thank God for getting me off/out of my comfort zone to take me where He wants me to be... For allowing me to experience a higher, deeper level of faith, trust, obedience and love in Him.

Allow me to quote what my devo said last week--
"If you are in a situation or lifestyle where you are perfectly capable of handling everything, you have stopped growing in your understanding of God. God's desire is to take you where you are to where He wants you to be. You will always be one step of obedience away from the next truth God wants you to learn about Him...

Perhaps you need to trust God to a degree you never have before
..."

And right now, my mind keeps shouting this--
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" -Jeremiah 32:27

Do pray for me!

No comments: