Tuesday, July 15, 2008

to My beloved...

Para sa pinaka-mamahal ko...

Random thoughts for your special day (as in random kasi hindi ko yan masyadong pinag-isipan, nagmamadali eh... hehe!)

I am not sure if I have expressed how much you mean to me and if I've shown how much I appreciate you and that I really, really praise God for you... Uhm, on second thought, feeling ko naman oo eh, hehe!

I remember one time during our prayer time, your ditse prayed "we thank you for him because he has been our MAN, the man behind us; to take care of us, to assist us, to run errands for us, to pray for us and with us... in the absence of our older brothers and Papa... he is there for us ALWAYS"... And until now that prayer bring tears to my eyes!

You just don't know how much you mean to me (or I think you know that na! Haha! I always tell you naman eh...) Or perhaps you just don't realize how much your presence makes a difference in my life... And how you being away on weekdays make me miss you na parang ang tagal ng isang linggo (O.A. noh?) but it's true!

Kahit na minsan may mga moment na nakaka-inis ka at medyo nakaka-pikon ka kasi ang mature-mature mo mag-isip... That it makes me feel somewhat worried that you won't enjoy your life as you should. I always wanted for you not to go through what we have gone through and I'm thankful na sinasagot naman ni Lord yun! At ibang-iba tlga ang pinagdadaanan mo...

And I hope and pray you will continue to walk in the light... Never ever let go of HIM! Never quit... You are so intense and so passionate with your walk and true enough sometimes it can be so frustrating when people seem to be... Yun na yun! But then that's the time that you have to check where is your focus? On HIM lang, on HIM lang dapat!

"He must become greater; I must become less." -John 3:30

Keep the fire burning, dig deeper and deeper, grow more and more, fall inlove with HIM over and over again... Never get enough, because you won't! Allow HIM to consume you (from the inside out) according to HIS purpose and for HIS glory!

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." -Philippians 1:6

I am so happy that I have you, as in! I never thought I'd have a best-friend, an accountable and prayer partner and a number one fan (hmm... eto kaya ay imagination ko lng? no.1 fan? haha!) in you pero sooobrang I appreciate you!

And I also want to say sorry for the things I've done na hindi ko dapat ginawa, for the words that shouldn't have been said, for my "disclaimers" na baka na-o-offned ka na or something. And for being ME, yung nakakainis na "Ako" to the point na nasasaktan ko na ikaw... Na nasasaktan ko na kayo... And thank you for being patient with me, thank you for being patient with your ate always...

Basta what I promised you, I will keep... Hindi ko man alam kung paano pero alam ko na si Lord ang bahala sa atin!

Go! Go! Go lang!

Para sa pinaka-mamahal kong bunso:

I LOVE YOU and Happy-happy 18th birthday Majar!

May mga gusto pa akong sabihin pero saka na lang... I'll see you this weekend! HUG!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." -Psalm 139:13-14

No comments: