Monday, January 21, 2008

Ten

Account ng mga Realizations at Pangyayari

1. EMO mode discipleship- it happened Tuesday last week. I did not saw it coming. Usually our discipleship would be tamang halakhakan lang (may cartoon character side kasi si T. Carol eh, hehe!) while sharing and encouraging one another and studying God's Word... But then, life is full of surprises! And indeed God has blessed me and gave me my dear discipler. I never wanted her to think/feel/or to even have "that" burden over a very sensitive issue sa aking buhay... haaayyy.... Sya ang nanguna na umiyak at kaya ayun-- mega crying moment kami together.

2. Prayer time- right after the discipleship, I went to the Prayer Room. Ang ganda ha! KUDOS and PTL for the people who worked hard in remodelling the room. Anyhow, the crying moment was continued sa Prayer Room... I needed to be alone with God to pray for the Tuesday Group (people I've committed to pray for/with every Tuesday) at ipanalangin yung "emo" concern. I enjoyed it. Moments like that are to savour... Being in the loving arms of my Father in heaven...

3. Moment with Missionary- after my prayer time (syempre chronological dapat noh? hehehe!) I went to the wash room para mag-ayos ng sarili, dahil namumugto ang mata ko kakaiyak... May nakasabay akong babae around her 40's, who happens to be a Missionary for Bangkok and Nepal... After over hearing her conversation with someone who went to a cubicle, I initiated the conversation and asked her-- "Missionary po pala kayo?" And it all started there. Sobrang chikahan lang kami, at umupo pa kami sa pantry to be more comfortable. I was praising and thanking God at that moment. Sobrang amazed na naman ako... She shared to me her spiritual warfare sa mission field, her spiritual gifts, mga experiences that tested her faith and such, showed me pictures from Nepal and Bangkok... I wanted to be a missionary (as in) and I shared it to ate Joy (the Missionary), I told her that Missionaries are included in my prayer list and she was so glad kasi kailangan daw talaga nya ng mga nananalangin- not just for her but with her- she gave me something, a prayer guide something, at ayun, sa mga pagkukwentuhan namin, somehow, God gave me an affirmation... Though I still have to WAIT! Habakkuk 2:3! Right after when she prayed for me she uttered-- "And lakas nga ng annointing mo eh!" And before we parted ways, she told me to read the book of Samuel. At sana daw mabasa ko at makita ko yung pinakita sa kanya ni God through Hannah... Hmmm...

4. I just feel so blessed to have my BUNSOs... Both of them are sooo being used by God, as in amazingly sa kanila nag-mamanifest most of the answered prayer concerns. So thank you, and I mean it! They are older than me pero since ako ang Ate sa kanila... Pag umiiral ang mga kaartehan nila as bunso naku iiral din ang ATE mode ko! Nyahaha!

5. January 16th- at 6:26 am I received a text message saying-- "Please pray for my Dad. He passed away last night... Pls pray for my Mom to be steady too... thanks!" It was a shocking news indeed. I have been praying for this friend of mine... Praying to God that He may open doors of opportunity so I can minister to her, share the gospel and stuff. Although I have been doing so for the past months, mga pa-simpleng "evan" mode whenever we're exchanging emails and when making kwentuhan during our breaks... I also gave her a "Toll-free Card - To Set Your Soul Free" thing para may pwede syang basahin... Pero when I received her text message,after praying for her and the family, I was like-- "Lord, how do I minister to someone who just lost her Dad ba?" As in total black out, hindi ko talga alam kung paano... I feel and believe that God is teaching me "something" and I just pray that I may be able to see what's that "something" all about. When I wrote her a letter I shared to her Matthew 5:4. Hopefully when she gets back to work I can get back to my "evan-work" too... Sigh!

6. The discipler in me- I was a bit sad when one of my friend/disciple texted me and said she can't come to the seminar last Saturday. But then God reminded me of Psalm 27:13-14. I was affirmed that He has great plans for the spiritual friendship we are developing... Despite the sad news, atleast one of them (another friend I'm discipling) came! Yehey! And she was so blessed daw... And I praise God for that! May kapalit agad yung disappointment ko dun sa isa. And wait there's more, come sunday afternoon I was doing my devotion and prayer time, I finally said YES to a challenge/privilege a Pastor-friend offered... I'm going to disciple a youth! And I'm so excited about it. I have been praying for an opportunity to serve the Youth ministry (kahit paano) even before I was asked if I can disciple one. Galing-galing ni Lord! I just pray that He will continue to empower me in ministering to them (the three people), that I may reflect His light and sana they will also learn to love the Lord more and more, as in deeply!

7. Family Prayer Meeting- together with my housemates (a.k.a. Majar and Raya), after quite some time, thank God that we were able to have the time, strength and the burden to pray together as ONE family (kahit kulang kami, hehe!). There were some MAJOR issues in the family that needed to be prayed for. As usual, we finished midnight na! We stared the prayer meeting around 10pm, at dahil nga it was few month ago since we prayed together nang ganun, ayun, kahit antok na antok na kami (and to think Majar has to go to UPLB pa the following morning and the two of us ni Raya in CONNECT) GO lang! We laid our personal concerns, I shared to them convictions and realizations over things, burden over our other brothers, concern for Mama and Papa, and such and such! I initiated the prayer meeting to check on how they are doing personally and spiritually, also to encourage them, but little did I know that I would be more encouraged and blessed afterards! We all cried... As in emotional kaming tatlo when we were praying. I was so amazed pa how they prayed for the family and for me... I never realized how I am making an impact in their lives... Ah basta, overwhelmed ako after the prayer time! And I just hope we could do it more often.

8. Another "Joy" in my life- I met her last Saturday, she was introduced by Tita Linda Davis. She became an instant text mate-friend and praise God that she was able to join us earlier in Connect for bible study. Exchanging of text message with her was a blessing! I was surprised that she asked me of discipleship, witnessing and such. I am blessed because she was blessed... Hopefully we could develop deeper friendship in Christ!

9. Discipline- I need more of that! I have a deadline to meet-- April 19, 2008. I have to finish all of my modules and assignments, I have 10 and I have only submitted 2 of them, how delinquent of me! Crap!And I am very disappointed with myself and I am getting so scared with the thought that I might not make it on time and that I might be wasting the investment I put in it. I have been asking people close to me to pray about it! Para maging accountable ako at gawin ko talaga ang dapat kong gawin. I was working on module #3 kanina but still I wasn't able to finish it, so sabi ko I'll do it this week (here we go again)... I'm off from work tomorrow pero I have a schedule meeting up with someone. I don't know how God did it pero the appointment was cancelled, and the first thing that came in to my mind is-- "Magagawa ko yung papers ko!" Somehow answered prayer pa din! Galing-galing!

10. Two weeks of suffering left- and i just can't wait! January 26 and Febuary 2, after those shifts, "Saturday-Sunday OFF" eto na ulet ako! Haaayyy... Two months din akong pinarusahaun dun ah! Romans 8:18

No comments: