Sunday, November 15, 2009

Built To Last

It was really a privilege to be a part of it- Built To Last Discipleship Conference - Nov 13-14, 2009.

I was so blessed and was really ministered to in a super-duper personal way...

Right now, I am just still in awe kung paano ginamit ng Panginoon si Rev. Edmund Chan (including the workshop facilitators: Dra. Yoyit Roldan and Rev. BJ Sebastian and the the Praise and Worship time) to speak to me in a manner wherein HIS message was really resounding! I was empowered, awakened, rebuked, encouraged, affirmed and challenged!

The next step for me is the doing what was told... To obey His instruction!

"It is in the doing our lives are changed." -Rev. Edmund Chan

(I got the picture above from RJ Yu's website )

**I will work on updating this post with more of my personal notes during the conference soon.

No comments: