Friday, September 11, 2009

Minus the Chorus


(I don't agree with the Chorus kasi, but I sooo love the other parts/stanzas and also the instrumental... hehe... Soobrang cheesy!)

"What does your love mean to me
Its something I can't answer easily
Just like the air that I breathe
You fill me up inside, you give me all that I need
Like a bird flying high on a summers day
You're the wind that carries me away
To a place where you and i will always stay forever...

Longer than poets will rhyme
Girl my love will burn for you until the end of time
If I should die before tomorrow comes
I wont regret a single day, because I had your love
Must be somethin' in the way you say my name
It takes away my worries and my pain
Girl I know we'll make it through the rain together...

Like a river flows and a flower grows, my love for you will never fade...
Like the sun will rise in the morning sky you know that i am here to stay forever...
"

The song reminds of God's love for me... More than anything else...

For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave. -Psalm 86:13

But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. -Psalm 86:15

We love because he first loved us. -1 John 4:19

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. -Genesis 2:7

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. -Isaiah 40:31

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. -Romans 8:38-39

Ayun... So amazing!

++ Got the photo from here.++

No comments: