Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ayun oh!



I was just asking John yesterday morning what he wants for Christmas, he said "Ikaw lang"... Ang cheesy eh!

Anyway, to my surprise when I checked my email last night I noticed I received one from Kevin Sanders with a subject line: you won :) . So I hurried and opened and whoa, ayun oh... I did won! WOW, WOW, WOW! I could not believe it!

When I first posted his banner here at my blog I was just joking (but really hoping) to win a copy of his book for my beloved. And now it is happening! Natuwa rin syempre si John. Hehehe!

Thanks again Kuya Kevin! I'm very happy and this is very humbling, so in return I'll be on promoting your book and join you in praying for your ministry for the furtherance of His Kingdom! You are a blessing to many. May God continue to bless you.

No comments: