Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Psalm 23

I got this from my boyfriend, he said he got this from a website (he did not say what site though) and so I thought of posting...

The Lord is my shepherd”: that’s relationship.
I shall not want”: that’s supply.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures”: that’s rest.
He leads me beside still waters”: that’s refreshment.
He restores my soul”: that’s healing.
He guides me in the paths of righteousness”: that’s guidance.
For his name’s sake”: that’s purpose.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death”: that’s testing.
I will fear no evil”: that’s protection.
For you are with me”: that’s faithfulness.
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me”: that’s discipline.
You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies”: that’s hope.
You anoint my head with oil”: that’s consecration.
My cup overflows”: that’s abundance.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life”: that’s blessing.
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord”: that’s security.
Forever”: that’s eternity.

No comments: