Tuesday, August 5, 2008

32:26

(Disclaimer: I am sorry for being me, but thank you for being patient... the Lord is not finish with me yet eh!)


Genesis 32:26 says--Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak."
But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me."


I was wrestling with God few days ago. Over a major thing... I really don't know why every time it's Sunday He would speak and convict me and I would end up crying... Just crying, and would find myself wrestling with HIM!

The wrestling moment happened that same night. I was actually praying the whole day, asking HIM for wisdom and enlightenment.

I am just so burdened.
I am so affected.
I don't want to see them (for now).
I can't get over it and can't let it go.
I want to run, as in run lang forever... As if pwede?

Well, indeed the Lord is faithful! He is ever faithful... The "blessing" came the same night (or may I say 'morning' cause that was around 4am na! hehe).

I was again left in awe of HIM when He answered:

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other." -John 15:16-17

I was like, "Okay Lord, I think I heard that from our Servant Leadership class earlier... Whew!"

'Was praying more and more and finally another one big blow from the Lord:

"Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it." -Luke 11:28

I have no where to go, had no other choice but to say-- YES, LORD! And remembered, hindi nga pala pwede yung "No, Lord!" Waaaahhh!

And so... I am blessed!

And He is faithful... Forever, He is faithful!

I will rest and hold on to that lang...

No comments: