Monday, April 21, 2008

It isn't over til it's over

"It isn't over 'til it's over"

That was one of the most resounding and unforgettable remarks given by the Lawyer we spoke with earlier... and I totally agree!

I firmly believe that things are happening according to HIS plans and according to HIS purpose.

I do feel that he's hurting over the fact that she seemed to have given up or seemed to be playing games or doing some ego trip or what ever...

And the reality that he has to deal with so many issues with his life and all... Whew! Parang blow by blow...

Somehow I knew that it would come to this... God gave me a warning during camp when one of the campers was crying over the so called "break-up"... uhm, let's not talk about that!

Bast ang alam ko... It's not yet over! Couldn't help but remember the song...

"Here we are still together
We are one
So much time wasted
Playing games with love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby It ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
To keep our love alive
But baby it ain't over 'til it's over

How many times
Did we give up
But we always worked things out
And all my doubts and fears
Kept me wondering, yeah
If I'd always, always be in love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby It ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
And kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't
over 'til it's over

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
Baby It ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
And kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't
over 'til it's over

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
Baby It ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
And kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't
over 'til it's over
Over, over, over.

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby It ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
To kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't
over 'til it's over
Over, over, over

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
Baby It ain't over 'til it's over
"

So ayun, as much as I would like to ask God to take away the pain that you are feeling/experiencing right now-- HE has other plans! My only prayer is that these experience would draw you (and her) closer to HIM, that HE would reveal more of Himself to you... And that you would learn more wonderful things behind all of this hurtful and traumatic experience... At the end of it all... HIS name will be glorified! It isn't over 'til it's over...

"We love because he first loved us." - 1 John 4:19

I love you Kuya... but indeed, HIS love is far greater than any other love this world could offer!

No comments: