Friday, March 14, 2008

inbox

***
03/11/2008 09:17 PM

sis, punta daw si ------.. =)
hay salamat kay LOrd.. hehe..

***
03/04/2008 03:40 AM

hey, i appreciate you checking on me from time to time... of all people, you are the least person i expect to care and worry about me too much...

just so you know, i do appreciate your existence right now... having you with me towards the new chapter of my life makes it a bit easier to move on...

im sorry if im indifferent right now... im just not really okay yet... but ill be fine... thank you...

***
01/31/2008 11:24 PM

i've never been well versed with the Biblical speeches, but if had been, it would sound something like that.Ü
sana lang mahanap nila yung genuine solution sa challenges na kinakaharap nila ngayon.

nagmamahal,
charo

***
01/31/2008 10:03 PM

i appreciate you asking if i can already go back to work...
how i wish it was --- asking me that...
nehow- i have to go back to work na rin naman...
and dapat kayanin... thank you...

mwah!

***
sent: 01/22/2008 04:48 AM

ei there...kmusta??? i was so encouraged dun sa mga blog mo,i read them all...all i can say is WOW...hindi ako magaling gumawa ng mga blog kaya humahanga nalang ako..hehe.it made me smile seriously.
you probably saw me from time to time being serious but all those stuff made me smile..thanks raj..

No comments: